Bye for now...
I interviewed Liesa from Hadmade Heaven who gave us a little insite into her new little boutique and herself... enjoy!
1. How long has Handmade Heaven been open for? Handmade Heaven officially opened on 16th June. This is week 3 for me.
2. How did the Handmade Heaven concept start? Doing the Handmade Expo, I found a niche in the South East Queensland market for a handmade only shop. If it wasnt for The Handmade Expo, I would not have Handmade Heaven. Thats why I still go to the markets and get Leisha (a very dear and trusted friend) to look after my shop.
4. How do you go about selling your handmade product in Handmade Heaven? You basically lease out some space to promote and sell your handmade goodies. Just email me at email@example.com and I will email you terms and conditions.
5. What is your favourite colour? It has always been purple, but I would have to say that I am surrounded by pink and brown sooo much that they would have to be my 2 faves
6. You are also one of the co-ordinators of The Handmade Expo (as am I), what is it about The Handmade Expo that sets it apart from the other markets? We are very family orientated. We like to treat people the way that we like to be treated. We stay at the market from open to close and we also have time for our stallholders. WE keep them very up to date with the goings on of the market. We are very different and we find once you come to us you will become a regular.
7. Who would you like to see fill out the Handmadie Questionnaire next? I would have to say Mum from Bubba Chenille...Keep it in the family.
8. Describe yourself in one sentence. I am a very driven person and once I get an idea in my head, good luck trying to stop me.
9. Now give yourself a plug, where can we find you, how can we contact you?? You can find me at Handmade Heaven which is located at Shop #11, 231 Brisbane St, Ipswich.. In the Old Flour Mill. My website is http://www.handmadeheaven7.blogspot.com/ and email is firstname.lastname@example.org Come on down and say hi. I am always up for a chat. Why not do some handmade shopping while you are here!
Thank you so much Liesa for a little bit of insite into Handmade Heaven. If you haven't already ventured down to the Old Flour Mill, make sure you put it on your things to do - you won't be dissapointed.
Keep an eye our for the next Handmadie to appear here.... If you would like to give yourself a plug and be apart of it please shoot me a comment and let me know otherwise, I might just turn up on your doorstep.