Thursday, March 11, 2010

Guess What I am Having.....

A Handmade Heaven party... you guessed it - imagine this... 30 woman all together, coffee & cupcakes and shopping for handmade loveliness.. That's what Liesa (my wonderful twin sister) will be doing at my house on Sunday.. and I can't wait!

So I will let you know all about it and how it goes... but if you would like to hold a Handmade Heaven party at your house with all your girlfriends then shoot Liesa an email handmadeheaven@optusnet.com.au and book in a date... What a great way to spend a Sunday.

Micky
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Just read the title of your post and got all excited thinking you were making an announcement via your blog!!! Pays to read on before leaping to conclusions. Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to say that you were having a baby...LOL
    No, seriously...I AM SOOOOO EXCITED.
    See you all on Sunday
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete