Saturday, March 20, 2010

Handmade Purchases

I also spoilt myself and bought a new gorgeous clutch at the Handmade Heaven party... isn't it just beautiful... I think I will use this at the Hens Party that I am going to next month and it matched swimmingly with this fabulous skirt that I bought from Handmade Heaven...


I love red and black at the moment and there is sooo much that you can buy to match in, so I am very excited. I know Liesa from Handmade Heaven has some more skirts and clutches, so you are definitely not missing out - just send her an email.


Anyway, thanks for tuning in... I love keeping up to date with all your blogs - even if I don't comment, I still read them all.
Here are some photos:-

Gorgeous fresh bananas from the Handmade Expo Farmers...

My Clutch from Handmade Heaven created by JK Creations

My beautiful new red and black skirt... GORGEOUS...

Micky
xxoo

4 comments:

  1. That skirt is awesome and looks great on !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Micky...what a nice post...You certainly have spoiled yourself at the moment haven't you plus you are super organised too...I have no idea what I am wearing.
    Those bananas are the best bananas that I have ever tasted too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY... I especially love the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the plug, im glad you love the clutch!
    JESS

    ReplyDelete