Monday, December 14, 2009

CUPCAKE PARLOUR - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

So everyone... the Di-Licious cupcake parlour is open for business.. check them out here. They are next to Handmade Heaven and have the most Di-Licious cupcakes EVER!

Congrats Renee and Di for the opening... you will see me regularly and hopefully many more happy customers to enjoy your lovely delights...





Doesn't it just look sooooo inviting... just loving it ladies.. They take orders as well for wedding, birthday parties - anything really.


Just had to share... again!


Micky
xxoo

5 comments:

  1. It is Di-vine! I also thought it was a kid friendly venue and Mr Button rated the coffee as better than Gloria J! High praise indeed. Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shop looks just divine!!! I can't wait to try!! (it was a closed day when I went but even then I almost squealed it was so gorgeous!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks soo very beautiful! So very pretty. Will definately stop by for a cup - a - cake (as my littly calls them) when I am next in! Congrats to all on the opening and wishinh you the best of success :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so beautiful there. I just love the little tea set and am so buying the same thing. (I saw it in the Aldi catalogue on Sunday!!)

    Those cupcakes are gorgeous, delicious, mooooorish, and I think I'm not going to be losing any more weight! hehehe

    ReplyDelete