Sunday, October 25, 2009

"FROM LITTLE THINGS - BIG THINGS GROW"

I have done it.... I have bought my first piece of ART... EVER! I have bought "From Little Things Big Things Grow" from the lovely Kaili Art ... check out her blog! Her art is gorgeous and I have been eyeing this particular piece off for a while and decided to endulge...

If you have been following my blog for a while.. I have started decorating my PINK room... this will take centre stage on my pink room wall.. I am very very excited and can't wait to have this gorgeous canvas in my little hands to hang immediately.

Kaili is just gorgeous to deal with, very easy going and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking at something a little bit different!

Once I have hung my art, I will be sure to blog about it... couldn't resist in telling you all about it though!

Micky
xxoo

5 comments:

  1. I just had a look see, the print is gorgeous, you have great taste. I can't wait to see it on your wall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lovely Micki! I'm excited to see the final product as well, I'm going to blog about it too. Enjoy your holidays, I'll be in touch of course! Kaili x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Micky, this is so super cute and made me smile and thought that it was perfect for you.

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So..so cute. I was looking at her work just the other day.
    Great taste my dear (:

    ReplyDelete