Monday, October 19, 2009

WE R HAVING A BLOGETTE PARTY - ARE YOU COMING?

Hi Everyone


Ok, so every now and then we meet a fellow blogger, someone who follows us or whom we follow! It's so much fun putting a face to a name. So Micky, Liesa and Miriam have decided to have a little Christmas bloggette party! No not online, in real life! Yay Cake!


If you are in South East Queensland, you are invited to come to Laidley for lunch, a swim, a prezzie swap and a meetup so to speak! It will be on Monday 30th November.


All you have to do is bring a plate, bring a prezzie to swap, bring your swimmers and your bright happy face!


Please RSVP by the 16th November, either by leaving a comment on one of our blogs or by emailing bubbachenille@bigpond.com and let us know what you are putting on your plate!


Your children are welcome too but no big boys allowed!


Lets all get together....


Micky
xxoo

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful invitation. Thanks. Let me see if I can get it to happen: - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh now that sounds like a bit of fun :)i will have to check how it fits in with moving house, but i really hope i can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sounds good, I'm in SE QLD, where abouts? I will come if I don't have to work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo...I am so excited about this.
    Foods, games, prezzies, swim, goss...YAY, bring it on..
    Hope everyone can make it
    Liesa

    ReplyDelete
  5. GemmaJoy... I hope you can make. It will be at Laidley (between Ipswich and Toowoomba). Just scoot and email for more details if you can make it... (hope you can)!

    Micky
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to come, will put it on my calendar and see how many kids i have that day.
    Will be in touch closer to the date

    ReplyDelete