Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WE ARE GOING ON.... SUMMER HOLIDAYS!

No more work for me to do!!!! I have actually been lucky enough to start my holidays from today but will be heading off on Saturday to go on a 2 week family holiday to NOOSA.... here are some photo's of where we will be staying.



Both my husband "Dan" and I work full-time and with 2 little kidlettes we look forward to this time of year.... every year! This year we have invited my wonderful Mum and Dad to come for a couple of days and also Dan's parents for a couple of days as well...
I have been taking notice of the weather forecast and so far it looks like we will be in luck with 30 odd degree weather... so definitely swimming weather (and fishing too of course)!
While we are away Dan and I will also celebrate our 8 year wedding anniversary on 3 November, so what a beautiful place to be to celebrate!
I will miss the blog, so if you don't hear from me, this is why... I do get internet on my I-Phone so if I start to get withdrawals then at least I can switch on while I am sipping Brown Brothers Mascarto by the pool as the sunsets... ooops... sorry!
Take care everyone...
Micky
xxoo

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday Micky, and congratulations on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly CONGRATULATIONS on your 8th Wedding Anniversary!! I hope you have a fabulous holiday away... I am some what envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Jokes.
    You never know...you might get a suprise visit...
    TRY AND STOP US????

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the break Nikky! I think we've stayed there before. Its such a beautiful place - Im sure you'll love every minute of your stay. Cheers - Liz

    ReplyDelete