Friday, October 2, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY... Not quite 30!!!

Thank you all for your birthday wishes. I had a fabulous day yesterday, I took the day off and went to Indooroopilly for a "little" shopping spree, by myself, no children or husband, just me and it was FABULOUS!

I received a special delivery on Thursday from Mum and Dad which I have some photo's below. An absoloute gorgeous array for cupcakes all for me... which of course I shared! Thanks to Di-licious for these gorgeous cupcakes - very creative.


I first went and saw Liesa so I could wish her a happy birthday too. We exchanged gifts which I have attached some photo's of. Gorgeous and of course ALL handmade from Handmade Heaven. Just delightful and of course adding some touches of pink to my new pink room!

A gorgeous pink hat box.



A little purse, a notebook, a keyring and a pair of "Retro Toes" from Peg and Kate.

A gorgeous tea towel from Thea & Sami.

My husband has become quite creative with his birthday present for me as well. He got me a 1 hour personal style session at Chermside Shopping Centre for which I am very thankful for. I will be sure to let you know that goes..


I also received a special delivery from my grandparents. I received these 3 gorgeous handmade wash clothes (for the kitchen)! Very environmentally friendly, easy to clean and re-usable and just gorgeous. Thanks Grandma!




We are off to Mum and Dad's for dinner tonight and it's going to be quite a warm one so I think I will take my swimmers to have a dip in their pool with the kids... couldn't think of a better place to be on a Saturday afternoon!


Another birthday gone... another year nearly over!!!!


Micky
xxoo

1 comment:

  1. What a great post Mick..I will have to get all of my goodies together for a blog post like this.
    Aren't we so lucky to have such wonderful and creative peeps in our lives?
    See you soon
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete