Thursday, October 29, 2009

LOOK WHAT I WON!

I was just going through my photo's on my camera before I go on hols tomorrow and I soooo forgot to post this after the last Handmade Expo in October. When the world record of the "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" was being held I bought a couple of raffle tickets to win a hamper and my name was the first to be drawn out to win one..
I couldn't believe my luck.. In my hamper I had won a night away at the Marriott in Brisbane, movie tickets, fudge, chocolates, bottle of wine which was in a wrought iron holder with candles and a few other bits and pieces.... I very rarely win anything so was very excited.. Needless to say though all the chocolate and fudge has gone!!!! LOL
Just thought I would share... you have to be in it to win it!
Micky
xxoo

1 comment:

  1. That's great, congrats. Enjoy your prize sounds perfect weekend away to me!:)

    ReplyDelete